Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Walther Signal Pistol

Article about: Enjoy this ac code... Walther Signal Pistol Made of 'ZINK' and accessories...BILL

Default Walther Signal Pistol

Enjoy this ac code... Walther Signal Pistol Made of 'ZINK' and accessories...BILL
    Attached Images Attached Images Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol  Walther Signal Pistol 
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: Walther Signal Pistol

Great signal pistol Here is mine Zink version, and some of my accessories. Hope you like it

Regards agv44
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther Signal Pistol   Walther Signal Pistol  

Walther Signal Pistol   Walther Signal Pistol  

Walther Signal Pistol  

Quote by agv44 View Post
    Great signal pistol Here is mine Zink version, and some of my accessories. Hope you like it

Regards agv44
    agv44,, Super nice collection of Flare Pistols and accessories...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Thanks Bill The Zink flare gun was my last purchase, but it is very little information to find on these. Mayby they are to rare?
    To day I will show you my pouch for flare rounds. Hope you like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther Signal Pistol   Walther Signal Pistol