Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Article about: Sorry Reg just had a look on D& B all gone they dont seem to hang around along!! You could ring them!!! Sorry Terry.

Reg
    ?

Default Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Hi Gents

Ive been out of the collecting loop for a few months, so am looking for any current advice any of you may have on finding a right priced L1A1 SLR deac in the UK, not fussy for wooden or plastic furnature. Any links or tips would be appreciated.

best wishes as always

Reg

Default Re: Wanted L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Hi Reg,
    I think a lot of us are trying to find the right price on the L1A1, some of the mainstream dealers have them but the price is IMO, very high. I had this conversation not long ago about this, most of the older stuff we collect the prices are fine for what they are, as they have a good history but the SLR, isnt old. A lot of members here carried one in the services
    as i did, but the price is well out of our range for a collectable rifle, i guess we will just have to keep looking. Best of luck on your hunt.
    Dave.

Drop Zone Military Equipment has them, unfortunately they seem to have a collection only policy on all their deactivated weapons, which is a pity as £295 is a very good price for a British one.

Self Loading Rifle > Rifles > Deactivated Weapons > Home > Drop Zone Military

Thanks

Danny

Hi Dan,
    that is the cheapest iv seen for ages, thanks for putting it on, but it,s a pitty it,s collect only it,s a long way from me and you. Lol.
    Dave.

?

No it isn't , just call them They do send deacts by courier. I have got my No.5 from them

I think I'll be making a phonecall to them when I have some money to spend..... Unusual that they would have "collection only" on their website though, you'd think that would lose them potential customers

Wanted  L1A1 deact in UK new spec

Thanks

Danny

?

Interesting But I did get my rifle from them . They are on the south cost and I'm in Midlands tho.

Reg
    ?

Hi Guys, thanks for the replys, just called Dropzone, they "sold out long ago, cant get any more, when they do they're £450 and dont stay in stock for more than a few hours" LOL. Oh well, I think some of these dealers need to earn the high prices and go to Libya and offer some greenbacks to all the militia toting L1A1s a year ago!

?

Reg has FN L1A1s on here DandBMilitaria Ltd well they did about a week ago I think they were £395 for the plastic stocks!!! Also I always e-mail the dealer for the best deal even if it 10 big ones its better than a poke in the eye with a stick!!, also try Gunstar & milweb, cheers Terry.

?

Also check those
    Deactivated Gun Shops - Where To Buy Deacs

I don't really know who is the person who makes that web site. But I really like the list of dealers in one place with comments

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast