Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weapon collection

Article about: Charlton Heston's collection:

Default Re: Weapon collection

Charlton Heston's collection:

now the question would be why didn't the cops use all those beutifull guns on all those looters like an rpg would have been brilliant im sure

Quote by rich89 View Post
    Ah yes I had a chat with him and he was nice enough to show me round a few times, (I forget his name!) but he did say i could have a shoot on a bren but he hasnt got back to me!!! does he still work there? last time I went there was a SASC warrant officer there.
    If it was Peter L, he is still there, I dont think he will ever leave! He is the last Vickers Gun qualified Armourer in the British Forces now.

That is an awesome collection of pictures, thanks for posting.
    The MP44 is nice, and Napoleon's pistols, wow.

Strangely lacking for the countries represented, though, nice to have a lot of old powder weapons, but, minimal on the modern variants.
    Someone was correct with the statement it looks more like a collection than an actual military reference facility, really nice though.

Is that a Malayan conflict cross bow?

If there is a chance of a closer photo of the Mauser anti-tank rifle ("T" prefix I think) it would be great, interesting that it dwarfs the other anti-tank rifles, what a beast. I will get one in my collection when one appears and I have the readies.
    *I posted a few pics from my visit to the BC regiment museum in another area on this forum, again less of a museum than a collection of bonafide war trophies with stories attached, lol.

Thanks again,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12