Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Weapon collection

Article about: Charlton Heston's collection: http://warrelics.eu/forum/firearms-o...n-vault-24016/

?

Default Weapon collection

While I had some spare time at work I had a look around the British army's weapon collection, not 100% sure if I should be taking pics in there so if someone could enlighten me.....?.....If its ok I will try to get more detailed pics at a later date but there is LOADS!!! first few pics are some of the anti tank weapons, then onto the assault rifle room......enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weapon collection   Weapon collection  

Weapon collection   Weapon collection  

Weapon collection  

?

Default Re: Weapon collection

Sorry about the poor quality pictures i will get more close ups next time.

?

Beautiful stuff, my friend.* Drooling*
    ~Dean

?

Few more rifles...... and 2 .38 revolvers that have suffered breech explosions!!! and 2 of Napoleons pistols
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weapon collection   Weapon collection  

wow thats a collection

tom

?

lol i think i have weapon envy. thats how my basement should look, and if i'd stop selling things off, it could happen. my wife might have something to say though. it looks like a great museum quality collection they have.
    i like how they have it set up. here is one pic of my basement looking into the war room.
    andrew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weapon collection  

You can take photos but none that have windows or access points in them. I've been down there my self and it is a fantastic collection with some very rare and early stuff. No wonder alot of the items feature in books!

You'll also notice its called a collection rather than a museum as all the weapons are for use and not on exhibit. The various servicable weapons are often used for demonstration purposes so are kept in A1 condition.

you mean to tell me they are all live

tom

All live except for the purpose deactivated DP and SKN weapons which are official British military. The curator (If you can call him that) is a good friend of mine and has written many books and is well known for his STEN and No.32 scope books.

?

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    All live except for the purpose deactivated DP and SKN weapons which are official British military. The curator (If you can call him that) is a good friend of mine and has written many books and is well known for his STEN and No.32 scope books.
    Ah yes I had a chat with him and he was nice enough to show me round a few times, (I forget his name!) but he did say i could have a shoot on a bren but he hasnt got back to me!!! does he still work there? last time I went there was a SASC warrant officer there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast