Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Weapons cache found in Somerset

Article about: Definitely planted by the kid, I can understanding fishing with a magnet in Russian rivers, but the Somerset levels? The best you'd find would be lead shot or remains of a 'non-local'. He ha

Default Weapons cache found in Somerset

Definitely planted by the kid, I can understanding fishing with a magnet in Russian rivers, but the Somerset levels? The best you'd find would be lead shot or remains of a 'non-local'. He has the look of an international arms dealer

BBC News - Guns cache found in Somerset river

Teenage metal detector trawling Somerset river hidden cache of 'IRA' weapons | Daily Mail Online
    (Please ignore the journalistic skills of the Mail and just look at the pictures)

Theres no .M2 .50 cal, FN CAL or M16 there but there is an AR10. Theres also a 1919A6 with T&E gear, MP40, MG42, Lanchester SMG, SMLE, FN Model D, Martini Enfield or Henry, a BAR and Thompson 1921 or 28A1,

Where do they find these experts? Try asking people who do know!

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    Theres no .M2 .50 cal, FN CAL or M16 there but there is an AR10. Theres also a 1919A6 with T&E gear, MP40, MG42, Lanchester SMG, SMLE, FN Model D, Martini Enfield or Henry, a BAR and Thompson 1921 or 28A1,

Where do they find these experts? Try asking people who do know!
    I'll have you know that their expert had 17 Action Man dolls as a child, a second cousins uncle in the T.A. and once watched the whole box set of Band of Brothers in one sitting!