Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Webley Fosberry & Webley Mk 1 N

Article about: I have longed for both of these Webley's it seems forever and was lucky enough to find them in the last few years. The Fosberry is incredibly accurate and produces one ragged hole 5 shot gro

?

Default Webley Fosberry & Webley Mk 1 N

I have longed for both of these Webley's it seems forever and was lucky enough to find them in the last few years. The Fosberry is incredibly accurate and produces one ragged hole 5 shot groups at 15 yards. I have yet to shoot the Mk I N> Both are all matching.

Default Re: Webley Fosberry & Webley Mk 1 N

Awesome collector's sidearms, samnev...They appear to be in near mint cond. considering the age and scarcity. I know that the Fosberry rev. is extemely hard to find and acquire...In a word, excellent !!!...
    Regards, Thanos.

Great stuff, Samnev!

The little auto is a wonderful firearm.
    I had always thought it was ugly and odd, then I read up on it, it was a wolf in sheep's clothing, for sure.

The Fosbery is interesting - email for a vid of mine going full-auto - fun - it is gone now.

I have these for the .455 auto.
    2013-01-08214736.jpg
    2013-01-08214736.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...1-08214736.jpg

Those are extremely nice condition - great finds.

Pit.
    *Tried a direct link, a photobucket link, an upload from my hard drive - getting pics onto this site is not easy.

Extremely nice pieces. I agree with Thanos
    - the Fosberry is very rare.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

[QUOTE=pitfighter;776278]Great stuff, Samnev!

The little auto is a wonderful firearm.
    I had always thought it was ugly and odd, then I read up on it, it was a wolf in sheep's clothing, for sure.

The Fosbery is interesting - email for a vid of mine going full-auto - fun - it is gone now.

I have these for the .455 auto.
    2013-01-08214736.jpg
    2013-01-08214736.jpg

[URL="http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/figaro1971/2013-01-08214736.jpg"]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/figaro1971/2013-01-08214736.jpg[/URl

Here's the photograph for future reference. I took the liberty of brightening the image a little, I hope you don't mind too much.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Webley Fosberry & Webley Mk 1 N  

?

Thanks guys for reviving an old post. I posted those photos almost a year ago. The Webley Mk I N is a handful. It's about the size of a 1911. I've never fired it because it takes a rimless version of the 455 the Fosberry and the MK VI takes and I have never been able to fing any ammo for it. I got plenty of ammo for the Fosberry as I reload for my Mk VI.
    Regards,
    Sam

Samnev -

I posted (or attempted to) a pic of a sealed package of seven rounds of Webley .455 auto rimless, from my collection - look closely at the pic you will see a stamp that says: "Not for revolvers." - they were loaded way too hot for the revolver - that's what most people don't realize when they look at the incongruous lines of the Navy pistol - it was a tiny cannon, lol.

Pit.

?

Quote by pitfighter View Post
    Samnev -

I posted (or attempted to) a pic of a sealed package of seven rounds of Webley .455 auto rimless, from my collection - look closely at the pic you will see a stamp that says: "Not for revolvers." - they were loaded way too hot for the revolver - that's what most people don't realize when they look at the incongruous lines of the Navy pistol - it was a tiny cannon, lol.

Pit.
    Thanks Pit, I didn't notice the"Not For Revolvers" print on the photo. I agree that 455 auto cartridge is a hand full. I shot one of my friend's (Bob Faris) before he passed away. That only drove my obsession to find one to greater heights.
    Sam

?

Great guns.

I have to post this pic again (as I did when a previous Webley-Fosbery was shown).

The forum expect samnev to dress like this and pose with the Webley-Fosbery in the 'Who is talking?' thread!

PS
    I belive its Fosbery with one 'r.'

Sean Connery from the very good 70s sci fi film 'Zardoz'-"The gun is good, the penis is evil".

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast