Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Webley & Scott 1909

Article about: Yup he was, only this one doen't need manipulation. Simply pulling it down, all it takes for the gun to fall apart. If you only know how my fingers r hurting at the moment.

?

Default Webley & Scott 1909

Gentlemen, we are off to Sidney Street

Besides, who know how to field strip it please? It needs a good cleaning.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Webley & Scott  1909   Webley & Scott  1909  

Webley & Scott  1909  
    Last edited by ph3s; 01-14-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Default Re: Webley & Scott 1909

Try this:

After checking the chamber to verify the pistol is unloaded, the magazine is inserted, and the trigger pulled. This drops the firing pin. The top of the spring-steel trigger guard is grasped and moved slightly to the rear and down, which disengaged a lug on the trigger guard from a notch in the bottom of the barrel. The barrel and slide can then be pulled off the front of the frame.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi,
    Dont know how to strip it, but what a great little pistol you have thanks for showing us.
    Dave.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Try this:

After checking the chamber to verify the pistol is unloaded, the magazine is inserted, and the trigger pulled. This drops the firing pin. The top of the spring-steel trigger guard is grasped and moved slightly to the rear and down, which disengaged a lug on the trigger guard from a notch in the bottom of the barrel. The barrel and slide can then be pulled off the front of the frame.

Cheers, Ade.
    My bad, forgot to mention: it's deactivated. No need to check if it's loaded or not.

I guessed it would be given you are in the UK like me.

But it never hurts to treat anything as live: safety first

Anyway, did it strip?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Anyway, did it strip?
    nope trigger guard doesn't go down

Hi
    This has intrigued me now and i have to find out how it strips,lol. I love finding this stuff out.
    Dave.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi
    This has intrigued me now and i have to find out how it strips,lol. I love finding this stuff out.
    Dave.
    Found it! it's in russian but pictures tell the story

http://grozab.livejournal.com/80795.html

Just like I thought.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi ph3s,
    Great work even in russian lol, and Ade was right about the trigger guard, thanks for showing it.
    dave.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast