Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle

Article about: This is a well traveled Mosin Nagant Rifle, Captured by the Germans in WW1, inventoried and marked, given to the Finns after WW1 and then rebuilt By the Finns in the 30s with a New Sako bbl.

Default 'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle

This is a well traveled Mosin Nagant Rifle, Captured by the Germans in WW1, inventoried and marked, given to the Finns after WW1 and then rebuilt By the Finns in the 30s with a New Sako bbl...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle   'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle  

'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle   'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: 'Well Traveled' Mosin Nagant Rifle

that rifle has seen some sights Bill , and has done some mileage , but still looks super ,

cheers Al

drm2m
    ?

Bill,

Have you listened to the stories this gun has to tell?

I bet they are interesting!

David

Obendorf98
    ?

Hi Billl.
    Nice Mosin Nagant there. Have you try shooting it yet?

HI.

I am getting a de-ac mosin for christmas cannot wait.

VAMPY

Hi bill,
    That,s a good looking rifle you have and as it has been around a long time it is in great condition. could you tell us what year it is ?,
    I have a mosin the same model as your it is 1917, ( deac of cause)
    And the carbine as well, i would love to fire one just to get the feel of it.
    Dave.

Hi Vampy,
    You will love the mosin, they are a nice rifle to collect, are you getting the same as bill or the carbine. Either are really nice to have, I hope old Crimbo drops one down your chimney lol.
    Dave.

Nice rifle Bill! I have a couple of Finnish modified rifles like that plus a SVT-40 that they used post war.

Cheers
    Gary

Hi.

Yeah for crimbo i am getting the mosin nagant 1891/30 cannot wait YAY!!!

VAMPY

Default Mosin Nagant M1891

Hereby I like to show my (deactivated) Mosin Nagant rifle. My rifle is a late version of the Mosin Nagant M1891. It is manufactured in 1925 in the Soviet-Russian arms factory of Tula. The rifle is captured by the Finns during the Finn/Russian Winter War of 1939/40. It is been said that the Finnish ‘41’ stamp on the rifle proofs this. The Finns only replaced the wooden handguard and remarked the sight on the right side in meters. All the parts of the rifle are marked with the Tula ‘hammer’ marking. Also the cleaning rod belongs to this late type of the Mosin Nagant M1891 rifle. The bayonet is a 1st pattern which belongs to the M1891 rife.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast