Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

What gun goes with this holster?

Article about: Thanks in advance!

Default What gun goes with this holster?

What gun goes with this holster?What gun goes with this holster?What gun goes with this holster?What gun goes with this holster?What gun goes with this holster?

Thanks in advance!

?

Default Re: What gun goes with this holster?

A Tokarev, I think - someone with more experience will be able to tell you if it is a Russian holster or not and more about it.

Mark is correct: Soviet issue for the Tokarev TT3 pistol. These are post war made examples and prices are fairly low. Around $25.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Always helpful, thanks so much to you both.

Looks more like a Makarov holster-(I have both pistols )the proportions are more those of the 'pocket pistol' Mak IMO. See attached TT33 holster as displayed with my Tok in a previous post.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What gun goes with this holster?  

You are correct!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!