Become our sponsor and display your banner here

White Walther PP?

Article about: A guy at work was telling me that his uncle had a White Walther PP which came out of the Walther factory at the end of WW2 by the US liberators. This pistol is un- blued and being unfinished

?

Default White Walther PP?

A guy at work was telling me that his uncle had a White Walther PP which came out of the Walther factory at the end of WW2 by the US liberators. This pistol is un- blued and being unfinished, it looks white. He also said that it has matching numbers, but no proof marks.I have never seen a Walther which had no proof marks; have any-one heard of such a "White Walther PP"? If his uncle would let him,he will show it to me (I will post photos if he does .

Default Re: White Walther PP?

If the pistol was unfinished, then it wouldn't be proofed-very late war German weapons were usually partially unfinished as far as bluing or polishing went eg the 'grey ghost' P38s. Production of usable weapons trumped anything else by that stage.

Default Re: White Walther PP?

please post pictures if you can. Sounds like a good collector piece. If you could get some history on it . Maybe who obtained it etc.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.