Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Winchester M1 garand,499.00 good buy?

Article about: Dont know much about it but for 499.00 if it shoots good I will be a happy camper.Looks all ww2 parts,stock matches finish cond.Some SA parts, but been on there a long time.Probably rebuilt

Default Winchester M1 garand,499.00 good buy?

Dont know much about it but for 499.00 if it shoots good I will be a happy camper.Looks all ww2 parts,stock matches finish cond.Some SA parts, but been on there a long time.Probably rebuilt post war as most were,finish looks original ww2 to me as markings are pretty crisp.No import marks and bore is nice.Small gunshop pick up,almost tore my pants pocket getting my wallet out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winchester M1 garand,499.00 good buy?   Winchester M1 garand,499.00 good buy?  

Winchester M1 garand,499.00 good buy?   Winchester M1 garand,499.00 good buy?  

The deal of the year!!!! You did very well as you know!!!!

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Sounds awesome!

Cheers
    Adam

MAP
    ?

wish I was that lucky!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys!A sleeper shop,it was a trade in for a more modern gun.

A rifle like that here is a pie dream for us even at 50cents we cannot have semi auto's no matter what capacity or caliber.

You did very well indeed be interesting what the muzzle wear and throat wear shows, still bl**dy envious of you guys over there.

Did well for that price Toecutter. Wonder what year that serial no. places it at? Glad the bore is still good. Heard the Garand ammo had corrosive primers but ammo for the M1 carbine did not. Lots of interest in the M1 carbine by collectors lately and also gettin hard to get at a decent price.

MAP
    ?

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Did well for that price Toecutter. Wonder what year that serial no. places it at? Glad the bore is still good. Heard the Garand ammo had corrosive primers but ammo for the M1 carbine did not. Lots of interest in the M1 carbine by collectors lately and also gettin hard to get at a decent price.
    July of 1943
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Killer deal, wish the pics were better. What year is the barrel?

Another good deal. TC have you ever paid TOO much for anything?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast