Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

World premier viewing of my super rare German Mauser Rifle variant.

Article about: Here if this works? is a photo my a German Mauser Sniper variant that I purchased some 15 years ago. It will be literally one of the mintest Mausers you will feat your eyes on. It has a 25 r

?

Default Re: World premier viewing of my super rare German Mauser Rifle variant.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I would like to add that there was never at anytime a question about Gew 98's knowledge about the subject. I have read his post for years on surplus rifle and also on commision 88 and always appreciated and believed what he was saying about what he spoke about.
    The part that got to me was the attempt to belittle the OP for his lack of proof or his inability to show proof or the snide remarks made to replies of the OP. I thought that they were not about the rifle but more about the OP and it was beneath the quaility that I have come to expect of this site.
    I also want to see close up pic's of the rifle as I had questions about it also.
    Once again I will say this had nothing to do about the Knowledge/ Experience that you have about the subject Gew98.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    GEWWY,
    I completely agree with AZ Phil. I also was not questioning you knowledge of said rifle only the way you answer the posts. It seems to me you have let your posts become personal between you and the OP. Calling a spade a spade is fine but on this case IMO you crossed the line with your discourse. Buy the way i have been collecting rifles, pistols, revolvers and machine guns for 40 years. Not hat longevity implies expertise. Additionally, my name is Sam not Sammy which I find offensive. I am not 5 years old.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I would like to add that there was never at anytime a question about Gew 98's knowledge about the subject. I have read his post for years on surplus rifle and also on commision 88 and always appreciated and believed what he was saying about what he spoke about.
    The part that got to me was the attempt to belittle the OP for his lack of proof or his inability to show proof or the snide remarks made to replies of the OP. I thought that they were not about the rifle but more about the OP and it was beneath the quaility that I have come to expect of this site.
    I also want to see close up pic's of the rifle as I had questions about it also.
    Once again I will say this had nothing to do about the Knowledge/ Experience that you have about the subject Gew98.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    I am in this camp. When a forum degrades and members start being rude, it is all down hill from there. I don't want to see that happen to us.

My thoughts exactly.

This is what separates this forum from others. We can discuss the item and that alone and in a Gentlemanly fashion. Plain speaking is fine, but not insults.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10