Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WW II Soviet M38 Moisin-Nagant Carbine

Article about: Prices for these should be considerably less than 200 dollars. The main question is what are you going to use it for? do you want a shooter or a precise WW2 example? The answer to that will

?

Default Re: WW II Soviet M38 Moisin-Nagant Carbine

Prices for these should be considerably less than 200 dollars. The main question is what are you going to use it for? do you want a shooter or a precise WW2 example? The answer to that will determine if this one is for you. Neither are entirely correct WW2 examples. There were many of these made and there are many still floating around but an accurate example from WW2 will cost more than 200 dollars.

As eVILcNT has pointed out a dead correct WW2 example is going to be hard to find. Almost all of the guns seen in the US were rebuilt at some point. Now this in not to say that originals don't exist in the US but it is going to be hard to locate one that is cheap. If I had to choose between the two I would take the second one as it just appeals to me more. It is just a better looking example when compared to the other in my opinion. I try to keep to the rule that if it doesn’t appeal to me I don’t buy it. In the end it is up to what you want.

All matching numbers in original condition (if found) can be a bit pricey perhaps.But those imports on the average run for 'under' $100. And in better shape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12