Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Browning HP slide wanted

Article about: Hey guys, not sure if this post goes in the Third Reich items wanted or here, lol .... i just picked up a really great German manufactured Browning HP....however it is missing the front site

?

Default WW2 Browning HP slide wanted

Hey guys, not sure if this post goes in the Third Reich items wanted or here, lol .... i just picked up a really great German manufactured Browning HP....however it is missing the front site. I am looking for a slide or just the site alone to replace my missing one. Thanks!

Default Re: WW2 Browning HP slide wanted

you are going to have a huge problem finding the front sight the chances are you may may to buy a repro and then take teh sight off that and preform a swap

tom

?

Tom,
    While i was looking for a nice German issue Browning i did see several people that were selling just parts, some of which were just the slides........... but you are right, it is going to be hard, but not impossible. I may end up having one custom made......

i wouldn't adice getting a custom one as it devalues the gun so it may be better waiting maybe a while

tom