MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WW2 Service Pistols

Article about: While not complete yet, my collection of WW2 service pistols is here. 1911A1 is a Remington Rand with a US&S top end. Nambu Type 14 was a gift from a friend whose dad brought it back fro

Default WW2 Service Pistols

While not complete yet, my collection of WW2 service pistols is here.

1911A1 is a Remington Rand with a US&S top end.
    Nambu Type 14 was a gift from a friend whose dad brought it back from Tarawa.
    Radom Vis is Nazi marked and in beautiful shape.
    P38 is in beautiful shape and has the orig hard shell holster and matching mag. And it is by far the most accurate P38 I've ever fired.
    P08 is a double stamp that was rebarrelled for WW2 in 9mm.

I have not fired the Nambu, but do have 500 rds of ammo (not original). I need a holster for the Vis, but have them for the rest.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Service Pistols  

Default Re: WW2 Service Pistols

Looks like a heck of a nice start! I like the Nambu especially.

love the 45s i had one given as a gift off a Amercian friend in Iraq , mine was dated 1943 , his 1942 i carried mine in a 1942 dated US Army holster and i found a WW11 shoulder holster for my friends , i was gutted when i had to leave it behind such an iconic weapon , great collection nice story re the japanse pistol , Dave

Thanks.

The Nambu is all matching except for the mag. I think it is in amazing shape (slight peppering) but my friend has several Type 14's that are mint, and he considered this one "poor condition". He has the most amazing collection of Japanese items that I have ever seen.

The 1911A1 is a great shooter.

Hell that looks like more than just the beginning of a collection, I like them all, P38's were very advanced for their day. I really like the 1911, but I've never met a 1911 I didn't like.

Mike

I agree Mike. Love the 1911's.

I'd like to add a Nazi Hi Power (have my eye on a very nice one) and a Russian Tok. The Tok is not easy to find here.

Some classic items there Really nice collection.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Some classic items there Really nice collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Ade.

Quote by M14sRock View Post
    I agree Mike. Love the 1911's.

I'd like to add a Nazi Hi Power (have my eye on a very nice one) and a Russian Tok. The Tok is not easy to find here.
    You have class my friend. If I couldn't have a 1911 a Hi Power would be my next pick. There's that 45ACP 9MM debate but the Hi Power is one heck of a good thumper, 13 rounds of 9mm isn't exactly what I would consider unarmed.

Mike

Quote by Pompa Mike View Post
    You have class my friend. If I couldn't have a 1911 a Hi Power would be my next pick. There's that 45ACP 9MM debate but the Hi Power is one heck of a good thumper, 13 rounds of 9mm isn't exactly what I would consider unarmed.

Mike
    Thanks for the kind words, Mike. I have a late model Hi Power now and love it, but need a Nazi marked one (and maybe an Ingliss, too) to be complete.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast