Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII Rifle Display

Article about: I'm a World War II reenactor in the Southern California area. I thought I would (try to) share the rifle display I set up at some of our events. From top to bottom are: M1 carbine, M1 rifle,

?

Default WWII Rifle Display

WWII  Rifle Display
    I'm a World War II reenactor in the Southern California area. I thought I would (try to) share the rifle display I set up at some of our events. From top to bottom are: M1 carbine, M1 rifle, Berthier M.16 carbine, SMLE No.1 mk.III*, Mosin Nagant M91/30, M39, Carcano M91/38, Mauser K98, VZ.24 and (not seen) Arisaka Type99. All are fully functional. I use each one to tell a particular story about a WWII campaign.

Default Re: WWII Rifle Display

Nice rifles, nicely displayed

?

Very nice display and collection - thanks for sharing!

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Great to have a good selection of weapons displayed like that. I am sure it makes a nice talking point.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Welcome aboard! Impressive collection and great looking display

Must say, on quick glance that photo looks like it was taken on the set of M*A*S*H

Cheers,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Great rifle display...Are you resting your hand on a functional M1911A1 too ?
    Welcome aboard, best regards, Thanos.

?

Actually, no. Those are rather expensive and I'm working on adding a couple more long guns to the family. I keep an airsoft .45 that looks quite real in there. The "gun" stays in the holster and if people want to assume it's real and/or loaded, that's their business. I'm hopeful someday one of my listeners will donate one to the collection, but that's probably a bit optimistic. Oh and as to the M*A*S*H observation, they're across the way. My wife's in that unit!

Quote by sfsppe View Post
    Actually, no. Those are rather expensive and I'm working on adding a couple more long guns to the family. I keep an airsoft .45 that looks quite real in there. The "gun" stays in the holster and if people want to assume it's real and/or loaded, that's their business. I'm hopeful someday one of my listeners will donate one to the collection, but that's probably a bit optimistic. Oh and as to the M*A*S*H observation, they're across the way. My wife's in that unit!
    Get your real-deal .45, Mister, fast lol...
    Now seriously, i love M1911s, and i wish you good luck in your quest...
    Best regards, Thanos.

Was the photo taken at Fort MacArthur, if it was this is a very nice display, off topic, but the stand was very impressive, too.

Pit.

?

Yep Pitfighter, that's where it was. I'll be at the Wings Wheels and Rotors show next weekend in Los Alamitos. (Sunday, October 28th) This display shows 10 of my weapons; I'll have 16 or 17 at Los Al. CYA there!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast