Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWII Springfield M1 Garand, 1942 All correct & orginal.

Article about: Thought you guys may like this. Just got an all orginal and correct m1 Garand! Here's some pictures. Barrel is three months older than receiver, but still correct. Springfield was known to r

Nice M1 Garand! I like the "ware" as the good ol boys like to write in "there" ads ;-) This one turns me on more than a pile of minty ones, it's the real deal. I'd add that to my stable in a heartbeat!

Quote by ziomanno View Post
    Very nice M1 Danny, congrats! And the op rod hasn't the "cut", it is a plus.
    Thanks ziomanno! Glad I won this one......now just playing the waiting game....

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Nice M1 Garand! I like the "ware" as the good ol boys like to write in "there" ads ;-) This one turns me on more than a pile of minty ones, it's the real deal. I'd add that to my stable in a heartbeat!
    Thanks! I love firearms that have some character, that been there done that look.

Yes, the wear just accentuates all the curves, nooks and crannies. Not only that, but you don't need to worry about scratching it putting it in the safe ;-)

Beautiful piece that well done, i agree with Harry refs M1`s here in the UK, last old spec i saw was£1750, the later ones as said have welded bolt etc only the charging rod moves, even the gas cylinder is welded/

very nice rifle.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2