Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year

Article about: OK lads and lasses...let's see what your best NON-German WW2 STEEL helmet to come out of 2018 was.....we can all be the judges. There's absolutely NO PRIZES and there's absolutely no way we'

Default 2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year

OK lads and lasses...let's see what your best NON-German WW2 STEEL helmet to come out of 2018 was.....we can all be the judges. There's absolutely NO PRIZES and there's absolutely no way we'll reach agreement BUT post-a-pic here of your best (you can define "best") lid from WW2 acquired this year (I'll be checking back in posts since 1/1/18 to make sure you're not throwing in a "ringer" from the archive!)

OK so there's no drooping tails, rounded bottoms, Champagne or Pochers (whatever they are) but get your beauties out!

Helmet Steel MKIV/V Falklands war veterans bring back with original hessian/sacking cover. It is a Raw edge shell with liner update.

Though it is not WWII and might not count!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year   2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

errrr....not WW2...but it IS steel....and the Mk3 WAS worn......and its nice....anyway, my game, my rules....and the good news is, you're winning so far!

OK, this one is WWII, A fave for me as it is my hometown NFS District 20 for Cardiff.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year   2018 WW2 NON German Helmet of the Year  

Regards,

Jerry

If I wasn't who I was I could call you out as a racist :-)...or nationalist at least....

seriously, nice lid...and a couple of benchmarks set........right, I'm off to Storage!

Quote by Composite View Post
    If I wasn't who I was I could call you out as a racist :-)...or nationalist at least....

seriously, nice lid...and a couple of benchmarks set........right, I'm off to Storage!
    I am not sure I get your comment Ade about being a racist.....?

I hate everyone regardless of nationality include many of my fellow welsh
    Last edited by Jerry B; 12-02-2018 at 04:31 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

My mistake...wrong word...it was the Welsh thing. Sorry.

MAP
    ?

I knew I would strike a nerve with my highly popular Best of 2018 German Helmets thread!!!! LoL!!!!

You beat me to the punch with this one. I just saw this thread 10 seconds ago. I already planning on inviting "you all" and created a 2018 Collections thread and happily invited the Brodie and Composite groupies to join in so there would be any hard feelings

I like what I see so far! And will be coming back to look often.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Helmet Steel MKIV/V Falklands war veterans bring back with original hessian/sacking cover. It is a Raw edge shell with liner update.

Though it is not WWII and might not count!!!
    That is sweet Jerry!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not sure my presence is welcome here...but anyway my Adrian M26. (Think that's what they are known as)
    D.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast