Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

2nd time around, M2 on ebay

Article about: after ending the last auction early, and talking to a couple of collectors i think it is in my best interest to get rid of the helmet due to upcoming finacial strains.. here is a link to the

dbale
    ?

Default 2nd time around, M2 on ebay

after ending the last auction early, and talking to a couple of collectors i think it is in my best interest to get rid of the helmet due to upcoming finacial strains.. here is a link to the helmet and in the description on ebay there is a link to a photobucket album with over 100 photos at all angle and some are in natural light... wish me luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd time around, M2 on ebay   2nd time around, M2 on ebay  

Attached Images Attached Images 2nd time around, M2 on ebay  2nd time around, M2 on ebay  2nd time around, M2 on ebay  2nd time around, M2 on ebay 

Default Re: 2nd time around, M2 on ebay

Thats a good looking lid.

Brian

what's up with all the blatant advertising...

Why did you bother ending the auction early last time? The more you mess people around the more likely they are to think something is dodgy. Fallschirmjager-biz can knock something together as good as that for a fraction of the price, and at least there are no lingering doubts about it.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Why did you bother ending the auction early last time? The more you mess people around the more likely they are to think something is dodgy. Fallschirmjager-biz can knock something together as good as that for a fraction of the price, and at least there are no lingering doubts about it.
    he also raised the reserve price to 12,000.00

he originally had a $5,000 reserve on his first auction that was ended

If I were to bid on an item like that I would want more than just stories about some old lady giving it to him. I wonder if he bothered to tell this 'old lady' about the potential value of the lid? I see from other forums that not everyone is convinced of it's authenticity.

mmmmmm.......the mystery of M2's!