MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4 new helmets and my first US shell :-)

Article about: Hello from France It has been a nice week :-) I receive 4 new helmets for my collection: a nice Mk. 4 (1945 dated), a Luftschutz entnazifiert , a nice Adrian 26 Génie et my first M1 shell. I

Default 4 new helmets and my first US shell :-)

Hello from France

It has been a nice week :-)
    I receive 4 new helmets for my collection: a nice Mk. 4 (1945 dated), a Luftschutz "entnazifiert", a nice Adrian 26 "Génie" et my first M1 shell.

I dont have money any more, but what a week

US shell:

British Mk4

The Gladiator Luftschutz

last but not least, the Adrian 26 "Génie"

A "hard to read" name

Thank you for reading

Jean Loup

MAP
    ?

I always considered it a success when you leave with no money left in your pocket

Really like that Adrian..something that I still haven't added to my collection.

Thanks for showing.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

you have spent your money very wisely jean loup are the adrian liners easy to remove? ,the luftschutz helmet is very nice and despite the denazification the decal has taken on a certain angelic look about it ,thanks for showing your quality purchases regards james

Quote by James C View Post
    you have spent your money very wisely jean loup are the adrian liners easy to remove? ,the luftschutz helmet is very nice and despite the denazification the decal has taken on a certain angelic look about it ,thanks for showing your quality purchases regards james
    G'day James, Adrian liners just clip in

?

Money well spent! Very nice looking helmets.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Nice finds buddy. We all experience the "out of money" syndrome. It is a true sign of being an advanced, avid collector.

Quote by James C View Post
    M-15 adrian helmet liners have some prongs to attach the liner spaced out by some corragated metal, M-26 adrain helmet liners just clip in and some very good finds Jean.

?

Just to educate myself. What does the white strip on the french M26 mean? Also what time frame is the 1945 dated on the British MKIV? I had read that these were late/post war issue and I'm just wondering how late in 1945 this one is.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Just to educate myself. What does the white strip on the french M26 mean? Also what time frame is the 1945 dated on the British MKIV? I had read that these were late/post war issue and I'm just wondering how late in 1945 this one is.
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    The MKIV overlaped the time frame the MKIII was made altought the MKIV started being manufactured in 1944 and as this one is still in chocolate brown I would say it probably was never issued or used not that long after WW2 as they started going over to olive drab.

please correct me if I am wrong.

this is a great find all in one week, you probably saved money by getting all these now, sometimes it could take years to piece a nice collection of helmets like this together

your time is money too, you saved money by getting them all now

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast