Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Argentinian M-1 Three Panel Medic

Article about: Was very pleased to finally be able to add an Argentinian three panel medic helm to my collection a few days back they are very tough to source and one I have been trying to add to my collec

?

Default Argentinian M-1 Three Panel Medic

Was very pleased to finally be able to add an Argentinian three panel medic helm to my collection a few days back they are very tough to source and one I have been trying to add to my collection for some time now there were more than a few nervous moments while I awaited for it to arrive in the post as it fell out of the tracking system for a lengthy period of time....
    The helmet body was produced by FM and the liner is as well Argentinian in origins with locally produced webbing and IMO refitted with a new chinstrap at some time in its service career it is my understanding that medic units in the Argentinian Army and or Marines much of the time were issued with for the lack of a better term second rate and or equipment of a lower quality than soldiers serving in a regular capacity...

Kind Regards Mark Kozowy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Argentinian M-1 Three Panel Medic   Argentinian M-1 Three Panel Medic  

Argentinian M-1 Three Panel Medic   Argentinian M-1 Three Panel Medic