Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Austrian M75

Article about: I just traded my friend 5 or so modern military patches for this helmet, most all the paint has either peeled off or it had been repainted once before and that is gone. Thanks for looking at

Nice early manoeuvre band Piotrek!!!

?

In the spirit of your beautiful Wache liner, here is my modest Military Police liner.
    It is quite an interesting piece as it started out life as an M57 liner with webbing liner but was later fitted with the last pattern leather liner. It was made by SW.... Schuberth.

Seems the painted doesn't take to the thermoplastic texture very well!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian M75   Austrian M75  

Nice factory refurbished liner Ocad!!!!!! I have one without the MP paint job (flexing plastic liners, certainly make light work of stripping any re-paint ....as the paint hardens and goes brittle with age!!!) I wonder.......does the Schuberth liner have a date??? mine is dated 71??

?

Thanks! It looks good but I have to be careful handling it, it’s not only the flex but rough texture that doesn’t help. This one is also dated 71. It seems most are dated 71 from what I have seen.

Hi all!!!

Here's my latest addition to my unusual M75 liners collection....it came in a refurbed M58 stahlhelm 2 (maker mark painted over when repainted) with very rough hand stitched, replacement, second type, M75 spec chinstraps....

Its by Limited production run Romann Murek ...but oddly the date on this liner is 78" !!!!???????..........and not 68'!!???..... as with its contract for steel shell's!!!
    It has a nice HBA stamp for 1979...
    I also have an 82' dated one by this maker!!!.....

But......so far........I'm yet to find one dated 68' .....the search continues!!!!!!........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Austrian M75   Austrian M75  

Austrian M75  

Dear austromunga, I had some hard time till May but finally having now time for our hobby. The liner you are looking for from RM is grey (not green) and has no markings inside the plastic shell (like the one you are showing). It is stamped in white paint on the straps which hold the nape strap in place. It is stamped: "RM 68". So you have to look for the old style grey plastic versions. Most of these stamps are already rubbed off. So everyone things they were made by U.SCH. because they are absolutely identical. Many Greetings, Martin PS. I drop you a PM!

Hi Martin...sorry to hear of your Hard times!!...
    Thanks for the heads up on the RM 68 liner ..... at least I know where to look now!!!!...I will have to double check my M58 grey thermoplastic liners again ...just in case !!!!

?

Hi austromunga and helminator,

I hope you are both well? Very interesting couple of posts which got me thinking about a specific liner unmarked but HBA dated 1968. I took a closer look at the nape strap and low and behold RM 68 is printed but faint. I guess the HBA stamp over the top distracted before.

Nice one Ocad!! cool discovery!! ....sadly after going through all my grey thermoplastic second patt liners...... some 15 or so!!!!.....nothing!! all faded or never marked... ho hum...at least gives me something else to keep an eye out for!!!

Been looking over my 3x Bundesheer examples today dusting off etc and took some detailed pictures and thought I would add them here with a few questions along the way ,firstly my m58 ,Did we ever get to the bottom of why these are called the Stahlhelm 2 amongst collectors ?,the headband is not original but US in origin and would love to add an original grey type one day if one became available ,the liner also shows the yellow waxy disposal marking cross x Austrian M75Austrian M75Austrian M75Austrian M75Austrian M75Austrian M75Austrian M75Austrian M75

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast