MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

belgium T-21 helmet

Article about: here's my belgium T-21 m1 clone the nato designation is model 51, the cammo is m56 jigsaw pattern and is the belgium version of the woodland bdu and made from a jacket hood ,interestingly th

Default belgium T-21 helmet

here's my belgium T-21 m1 clone the nato designation is model 51, the cammo is m56 jigsaw pattern and is the belgium version of the woodland bdu and made from a jacket hood ,interestingly the white lines you see between the coloured areas are misprints in the original pattern ,the designers noticed that the colours had shifted during printing the first batch, creating the small white lines and it was to stay in the design through pattern 2 and 3 belgium T-21 helmetbelgium T-21 helmetbelgium T-21 helmet
    Regards James

Default Re: belgium T-21 helmet

Nice lid and i've always liked the jigsaw camo!...

cheers gunny ,im really fond of the pattern too ,allthough not to everybody's taste ,regards james
    Regards James

?

Hi James, very nice lid mate,I particularly like the jigsaw pattern, it always strikes me as a really unlikely camo pattern ,but I have seen ref pics of the print in use,and it does blend in surprisingly well.

Does this one have the green plastic liner, or the earlier US style M1 liner??

hello opex ,hope your well mate ,i agree it does seem an odd colour combination ,this one has a reworked us westinghouse liner,cheers james
    Regards James

Nice helmet.

many thanks kevin
    Regards James

?

Hi Mate, yes I am well, not heard from you for a while

Aha , a Westinghouse, that is interesting Mate.

I have a 50's issue Belgium liner, that is an exact replica of the original US WW2 liners, marked CGOC /ABL if I remember ( it's in storage) strangely enough It came with a Korean era US M1, I though it was US until I worked out what the markings inside meant!!!

The world of Helmet collecting is a weird one!

?

That is a very nice looking helmet you got there Skipper. I am not familiar with these. Does the edge have a rubber type band around it?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Looks like a pretty cool helmet James, I really like that camo cover too
    I am also curious as to the rubber looking edge, it appears to be part of the cover.
    Any chance you can elaborate, and maybe post a couple more pics of it showing the inside as well.

Brad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast