Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

brit lids

Article about: hi folks now i know this is called world steel helmets but i would like to share my latest british pickups a parachutist instructors helmet dated 1991 these were made of cork and covered in

Default brit lids

hi folks now i know this is called world steel helmets but i would like to share my latest british pickups a parachutist instructors helmet dated 1991 these were made of cork and covered in fibreglass the basic requirement was for bump protection only as they were never used in combat and next up is my Armoured fighting Vehicle/ Tanker helmet famously used by the royal dragoons (blues and royals) in conflicts such as the falklands enjoy james brit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lids

Default Re: brit lids

For me EVERY helmet is intriguing and has a story to tell. Thanks for sharing and as always, looking forward to the next installment.

Regards,

Russ

Cool couple, I like the para helmet particularly.

many thanks russ and kradspam im glad you dropped in to have a looky regards james

?

More outstanding examples as ever James, keep em' coming Mate!

Look forward to more of your fantastic collection being shown here.

James, would it be possible to get a look at the inside of the tanker helmet?

russ anything for you pal ,right ive taken close up shots with the flash to highlight the inside's better, hope this helps james brit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lidsbrit lids

James, very much appreciated......hard to find an example of one of these that shows the inside....

Russ

no problem at all russ, regards james