Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner?

Article about: Hi can anyone clalify which type of liner would be totally original to the helmet please so I know whats what in my quest to eventually buy one of these iconic Helmets,thanks in advance.....

Default Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner?

Hi can anyone clalify which type of liner would be totally original to the helmet please so I know whats what in my quest to eventually buy one of these iconic Helmets,thanks in advance.............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner?   Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner?  

Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner?   Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner?  

Attached Images Attached Images Bulgarian m36 type A and B liner? 

I've seen lots of them with the brown liner and a couple with the red liner but never seen the white one before!...

Edit, the brown liner is the original type!...

?

I think the middle one shown with the dark brown liner is the orignal version fitted in A and B models when they were manufcatured. The other models are post WWII refurbs.

The link will help.
    .: World War Helmets - Bulgarie :.
    Steve.

?

Yup Gunny's right.About the red and white one,i don't think they were even made in Bulgaria.Probably just cheap repros...

?

I think they may be Bulgarian refurbs for civil defnese or something similar, I'm not sure there would be a market for repro liner and if there was you have to go some to make them that bad.

?

I've never seen these two on a civil helmet...Most of the tim the replacement liner is from a M51 helmet.