Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bulgarian M36a

Article about: Hi Fellow collectors, Here's a Bulgarian M36 type A from my collection,this one does not have the original liner fitted,but the post war version, which is great from one point of view,but I

?

Default Bulgarian M36a

Hi Fellow collectors, Here's a Bulgarian M36 type A from my collection,this one does not have the original liner fitted,but the post war version, which is great from one point of view,but I have never seen one of these helmet types with the original liner, perhaps there was a major drive to replace the originals,and there's very few left???

Bulgarian M36a
    Bulgarian M36a

Here's one of mine with the original liner

?

Many thanks for showing your examples René, great to see some wonderful original examples,especially the liners,much appreciated!

nice example opex ,you cant beat those huge rivited type A's i must find one some day ,i have a period ww2 type c but the liner is there but shot to bits ,looks like yours has had a repaint too ,i wonder if theres a tricolour decal lurking under there somewhere ,thanks for sharing and great to see another part of your broads range of steel pots

?

Quote by James C View Post
    nice example opex ,you cant beat those huge rivited type A's i must find one some day ,i have a period ww2 type c but the liner is there but shot to bits ,looks like yours has had a repaint too ,i wonder if theres a tricolour decal lurking under there somewhere ,thanks for sharing and great to see another part of your broads range of steel pots

Thanks James, yes I would have preferred this one to have the original liner,and equally minus the poor re-paint, I am tempted to strip it,to try and discover the Bulgarian decal!

Glad you like it,and thanks for looking.

It's still a good cold war era one!

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    It's still a good cold war era one!

Thanks René, that's very kind of you to say so,much appreciated!

Any one got a pic of an original liner?as i always thought it was only the red or white ones that were post-war fitted..............Jake.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Any one got a pic of an original liner?as i always thought it was only the red or white ones that were post-war fitted..............Jake.
    Aayy?? didn't I post a shot???

?

Hi there Opex.There are a lot of these helmets with the original liner intact!Here in Bulgaria you can find one very easy.
    Cheers Emanuil.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast