Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finally found one !

Article about: Finally found one ! Should be here soon !

Default Finally found one !

Finally found one !
    Should be here soon !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finally found one !   Finally found one !  

Finally found one !   Finally found one !  

Finally found one !  

CBH
    ?

Nice GSG9 !

good work I knocked a GSG9 helmet back about 5 years ago he was asking next to nothing for the helmet. I thought I would be able to pick one up later on. how mistaken I was.
    good to see one of these helmets will go to a collector that will never tamper with it.

Yes nice helmet and getting harder to find these days

Kradman, I'd say the opposite. I've seen more and more of them on sale in the last year, and I get the impression that the they're being discarded by the German police units that used them. The prices haven't changed much though, which is why I don't have one myself yet. Anyone who wants one and has the ready cash should be searching Ebay Germany, and try searching for police helmets as well as anything else. Maybe I shouldn't be saying this...but then I still don't have much money and a GSG9 helm isn't that high on my wants list.

Thanks guys - I always wanted one as I can't afford the period FJ one :-)
    No worries, I will not make into one :-)
    They show up on eBay.de regularly, but I have been watching them for over year and they are slowly going up in price.
    This one comes from eBay US and was cheaper than all the ones I have seen in over a year.

Nice to see one again they were all over the us and at shows in late 70.s usually with the luft decal I remember Deiter of Desert Fox International getting a whole twenty five bucks for them circa 1976 those days long gone always regret not getting one I think I read once they were what Burton and Eastwood wore in 'Where Eagles Dare during the jump scene. nice one! timothy

Thank you Greg will have to look for one on there , i used to see them on the fea markets in Germany 20 years ago but not anymore

nice to see you have found an example george ,it shows nice issued use ,i added a set of goggles to mineFinally found one !

Here it is after ordeal with the seller and customs...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Finally found one !   Finally found one !  

Finally found one !  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast