Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Former Yugoslave Helmets and covers

Article about: Yugoslavian peoples army salade type reversable to green and brown covering and dated 1986 ,Bosnian serb Mol cover and Serb Volunteer Guard type 2 woodland cover and lastly the m89 leaf patt

Default Former Yugoslave Helmets and covers

Yugoslavian peoples army salade type reversable to green and brown covering and dated 1986 ,Bosnian serb Mol cover and Serb Volunteer Guard type 2 woodland cover and lastly the m89 leaf patternFormer Yugoslave Helmets and coversFormer Yugoslave Helmets and coversFormer Yugoslave Helmets and coversFormer Yugoslave Helmets and coversFormer Yugoslave Helmets and coversFormer Yugoslave Helmets and covers

That's a nice group of Yugo lids James..... and another of your superb display stands!!! they really show off your collections so well!!!!!........you really should be retailing these!!!!!

Thank you Paul ,yes i should patent the design really ,,,do you have any similar helmets in the collection to share here

yes...im sure you'll be nipping at Mr Dyson's heel's very soon!!!

strangely James... I so far have no Yugo helmets or camo stuff...just a few ammo boxes... and the associated gear that goes with them!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Paul well at least you have the field gear which i don't have but over the years have been quite keen to add myself