Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gotta love eBay steals check this one out

Article about: Now this is a eBay steal, seller listed this as a air soft helmet with mount and googles and first thing I notice was the rhino nvg mount and needed one for one of my Kevlar ach mich helmets

Default Gotta love eBay steals check this one out

Now this is a eBay steal, seller listed this as a air soft helmet with mount and googles and first thing I notice was the rhino nvg mount and needed one for one of my Kevlar ach mich helmets so I bided on it and won this for $12.50 + $10 shipping well I got it today and guess what it's a msa level iii Kevlar with side rails , below are the pics, also got in a David Clark usn flight deck helmet which I won for $25

David clark navy flight deck helmet

The boy done good,congrats and good eyes too,sometimes a deal is there to be had,top score friend...............

Thanks, I been batting 100 on eBay steals lately, I won a ww1 us m1917 modified helmet with most of liner intact for a Wilmer eye shield for $30 shipped and a nice ww2 Canadian mk2 with British liner dated 1942 for $11.25 so there's deals out there just but man getting a ACH Mich for $22.50 was great steal but I now have 9 total so need to trade some of them off now

I have better luck on ebay than the swap meet or antique shows, with ebay there is always a chance you can get it for a steal or low price, everything Ive seen at antique shows is priced way too high lately, even common items

?

I like the ESS goggles....I bought a pair and wore them in Iraq...most comfortable things I found

Quote by battle gear View Post
    I have better luck on ebay than the swap meet or antique shows, with ebay there is always a chance you can get it for a steal or low price, everything Ive seen at antique shows is priced way too high lately, even common items
    I agree 100%

Ok guys there was a bonus inside the helmet, went to adjust the padding and this pops out guess it was the guys good luck charm, feels like a heavy poker chip and along the edge it says IED hunters

Challenge coin.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks Steve, couldn't think of the name they were called plus I been up over 18 hrs too

?

That's a "Challenge" .... USMC IED team !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast