Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Greek M34 Helmet

Article about: Hello i wanted to share with you my Greek WW2 helmet... i found this relic in a mountain near Ioannina where many battles took place with Italians and Germans...its condition is very bad and

Default Re: Greek M34 Helmet

I have uploaded 2 new pictures you can chek 'em out if you want :P

Default Re: Greek M34 Helmet (ww2 relic)

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    Hello i wanted to share with you my Greek WW2 helmet... i found this relic in a mountain near Ioannina where many battles took place with Italians and Germans...its condition is very bad and i think it has a bomb hit on top of it...but still its a piece of my country's history and i will preserve it...If you want more pictures feel free to ask for them

Attachment 517869Attachment 517870Attachment 517871Attachment 518458Attachment 518459
    Attachment 518105
    Nice find i wish you to enrich your collection with more ww2 greek army items!

This shell carry on all these stories were told by or grandfathers for the glorious Greek soldiers fighting the invaders at 1940-41.

they are very rare :/ I only got a nationals ressistance medal a helmet and also 1 ammo pouch...Many fights by the Greek army took place in North Greece near Bulgaria and Albania so everything is still on that mountains...there were only a few bringbacks and most of them lost in time or thrown away by the people after the war...

- - Updated - -

yes!!! :-/

yes.that mountains are not far from me and i say always that i will go some day and start searching

Better to go search at Rupel's Bunkers :P

Quote by GreekMilitaria View Post
    they are very rare :/ I only got a nationals ressistance medal a helmet and also 1 ammo pouch...Many fights by the Greek army took place in North Greece near Bulgaria and Albania so everything is still on that mountains...there were only a few bringbacks and most of them lost in time or thrown away by the people after the war...

- - Updated - -

yes!!! :-/
    I understand what you mean it took me several years to gather the greek items i have because of their rarity even the items of the 50's and 60's are rare!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2