Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Helmet Collection...and others

Article about: My collection of helmets from the World Wars along with assorted US Militaria. Just thought I'd snap some pictures...and yes this was my room up until a few years ago.

As promised, here are some clearer pictures of some of my newly acquired or requested helmets! As you can see the M21 isn't in great shape, and it looks like someone put an Italian M33 liner in it.Helmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and others

welcome back casey thank you for the close up pictures too ,nice trio of spanish helmets ,the italian liner in the sin ala could well period correct as i have a spanish civil war italian m33 the con ala and the latter m38 eibar are also very nice ,the dutch m23 is a stunner as is the japanese lid ,i look forward to more detailed pictures of your other headgear collection as and when life permits,best regards james

Thanks for the positive words! The next batch of pics will have the M3 Flak, Greek m34, Brit Zuckerman, and Danish M23

Welcome to the forum, you have a great collection.

?

Nothin beats a wall o helmets! Welcome!

Quote by Caseydiggz View Post
    Thanks for the positive words! The next batch of pics will have the M3 Flak, Greek m34, Brit Zuckerman, and Danish M23
    Oooh, I would love to have a closer look at your Danish M/23 when it arrives!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4