Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is this helmet an Italian WW2 model?

Article about: After reading throug this thread, I'm feeling pretty good about the M33 my kid picked up a few months back. We didn't really know what it was, just had a paper tag on it that said Italian WW

Default Re: Is this helmet an Italian WW2 model?

After reading throug this thread, I'm feeling pretty good about the M33 my kid picked up a few months back. We didn't really know what it was, just had a paper tag on it that said Italian WWII. The kid had $20 burning a whole in his pocket and didn't want to leave the show empty handed so he went ahead and grabbed it. From all I have read here he's got a WWII M33, in rough shape but for $20 who can complain. Still has a lot of the original paint and the liner and chin strap are still in in tacked, although not in the best of shape. I learn something new here every day.

Default Re: Is this helmet an Italian WW2 model?

Paolo Marzetti and Michele Tagliavini state, in articles written by them a couple of years ago, that grommets were used in WW2 liners, although not frequently! If someone is interested in these articles, send me your email adress in a private message.

Cheers,
    Emile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12