Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

helmets in use by new Afghan army, do you recognize this helmet?

Article about: can you identify the helmet this Afghan soldier is wearing? I think it might be a Chinese GK80 steel helmet judging by the profile? it doesnt look like a Romanian M73

Quote by James C View Post
    some great pictures shared there battle gear of which ive never seen before you have some very nice headgear examples ,can i ask where you picked up the chinese gk80 please ,cheers james
    I picked up the Chinese GK80 on ebay several years ago from a US seller , the red star appears to be factory original

Default US soldier intructing a Afghan at the rilfe range

here's a photo of an Afghan getting instructed by a US soldier in marksmanship training, looks like he's got a Chinese export helmet with homemade chin strap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture helmets in use by new Afghan army, do you recognize this helmet?  

Cool Afghan soldiers taking a break in the field

here is a group of Afghan soldiers during a break, they have the Romanian M73 type helmet and US M16A2 rifles

a soldier with his lunch tray, he appears to have generous serving of lamb stew with potatoes, rice, flat bread, and a peach or apple?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture helmets in use by new Afghan army, do you recognize this helmet?   helmets in use by new Afghan army, do you recognize this helmet?  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3