Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

I wonder why they dont make replacement French M26 helmet liners? only WWI style?

Article about: Ive been trying to find a original or nice repro to complete one of my French M26 helmets for over 10 years now and still nobody makes a repro? I even tried contacting a seller in France and

Default I wonder why they dont make replacement French M26 helmet liners? only WWI style?

Ive been trying to find a original or nice repro to complete one of my French M26 helmets for over 10 years now and still nobody makes a repro? I even tried contacting a seller in France and no replys? Im sure there are lots of collectors that need a replacement liner for all those M26 shells without liners?

I contacted the Prairie Flower Leather Co in the US and he doesnt make them either, only WWI type liners.

Have a look at ebay France: Coiffe Int

Good luck!

Emile

Quote by emileverbunt View Post
    Have a look at ebay France: Coiffe Int

Good luck!

Emile
    I wonder why they dont make replacement French M26 helmet liners? only WWI style?

thanks for the link, this one looks like a pretty good repro M1926 Adrian liner
    Last edited by battle gear; 07-11-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Hi,

Valeri is a good and serious seller

Bruno

Thumbs up French Adrian M26 repro liner

I received the liner from Valeri, it looks pretty good quality and fit my size D large shell perfect! he's a fast shipper, only took about a week from Europe to the USA.

he's a great guy to do business with if you ever need a nice repro liner

militariaI wonder why they dont make replacement French M26 helmet liners? only WWI style?I wonder why they dont make replacement French M26 helmet liners? only WWI style?