Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Air Force M33 helmet

Article about: Morning everyone, here is another interesting variation of this long-lived helmet; it is an M33 helmet of the Italian Air Force, used by the Security Services. It is a helmet of the WW2, as

Default Italian Air Force M33 helmet

Morning everyone,
    here is another interesting variation of this long-lived helmet; it is an M33 helmet of the Italian Air Force, used by the Security Services.
    It is a helmet of the WW2, as confirmed by the hot stamp on the chinstrap lugs (AT = Arsenale di Torino) refitted in the 50s in the Air Force deposits; using different components from standard specimens.
    The metal structure of the liner still maintains the gray-green color of the war period, while the leather, the felt and the chinstrap have been replaced with new and different components from the normal M33 of the Army.
    The rivets-air vents are also different, in this case smaller and made of aluminum.
    The light blue color is the typical one of the period, but is interesting the presence of a "decal" badge, and it is not painted yellow as normally happened.

Thanks for looking
    Roberto

Italian Air Force M33 helmetItalian Air Force M33 helmetItalian Air Force M33 helmetItalian Air Force M33 helmetItalian Air Force M33 helmetItalian Air Force M33 helmet

MAP
    ?

Not one I've ever seen before! Thanks for posting this Roberto
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)