Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Italian M33

Article about: Hello, I have noticed an M33 in a local antique shop. I did some research, and everything about seems to be WWII era. But, before I buy I would like some of your professional opinions. It is

Default Italian M33

Hello, I have noticed an M33 in a local antique shop. I did some research, and everything about seems to be WWII era. But, before I buy I would like some of your professional opinions. It is listed for $150 CDN, is this a reasonable price? Thanks for any information. (Pictures below. It is no issue for me to return and take more if required)

Italian M33Italian M33Italian M33Italian M33Italian M33Italian M33Italian M33
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian M33   Italian M33  

Italian M33   Italian M33  

Attached Files Attached Files

?

bulgarian .

Quote by ZERO View Post
    bulgarian .
    Oh, it's Bulgarian? How can you tell? How do they differ?

Here is my early possibly pre-war WW2 Italian M33. Note liner, strap, paint differences
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian M33   Italian M33  

Italian M33  
    Attached Images Attached Images Italian M33 

Quote by real steel View Post
    Here is my early possibly pre-war WW2 Italian M33. Note liner, strap, paint differences
    Ah yes, and the colour of mine is lighter. As well the liner is held together by a cord. And the paint is different too. Thanks for your help. Now, how much is a Bulgarian helmet worth?

I don't know what they sell for.

I think I recall seeing a Bulgarian helmet sell for around $50 on eBay. I don’t know if it was WW2 or post war era however

Well, none the less $150 is way to much! It's listed as Italian so maybe his price reflects that.

Morning everyone,
    it is a Bulgarian helmet M51/72, it resembles the Italian helmet M33, but it is actually a completely different project and is made with poor materials; it is the most recent model of the Bulgarian steel helmets of the cold war period.

Regards
    Roberto

Defo not worth 150 of anything much, unless you collect Bulgarian lids...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast