Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

James Bond Film used helmet

Article about: Picked this up on the fea market , it had a interesting piece of paper hidden inside the shell , turns out to be a James bond used helmet

Default James Bond Film used helmet

Picked this up on the fea market , it had a interesting piece of paper hidden inside the shell , turns out to be a James bond used helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture James Bond Film used helmet   James Bond Film used helmet  

James Bond Film used helmet   James Bond Film used helmet  

nice helmet and what a great piece of provenance found in the shell my initial thoughts when i read the thread title was a helmet used by the army stationed at fort knox in goldfinger ,then i noticed the cover is in the erdl pattern or maybe woodland ,thanks for showing

2002 would have been Die another day!......
    Edit, i really need to start reading things properly!....

did we decide what camo this is ,i always get the two patterns confused funny really how small the m1 looks in hand have you dared to remove the cover yet ?film props like this with provenance can only go up in value so a nice find for you ,thanks james

?

The Value of screen used items does go up, that's why I have several things from Pacific Rim as well as a ED-208 robot head from the new Robocop film..and a lot of other bits, helps when you work in the film industry.

DEan O

Here are a few more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture James Bond Film used helmet   James Bond Film used helmet  

James Bond Film used helmet   James Bond Film used helmet  

it would be nice if you could find a scene from the movie with the helmet being worn.

Nice lid Kradman!!!! and remnants of Staff Sargent name tape to front !!! camo cover looks a bit brown dominant ERDL to me!!???? over all looks to be a 70's M1 with removable suspension type liner.. missing the headband and nape strap!! (easily obtainable) .. is there any visible heat stamp on the steel shell (front inside just where the forehead would be when worn) sometimes very difficult to make out with out magnification....

thanks for the confirmation of the camo pattern paul ,i wasn't to sure on this one

sorry James...Wasn't so much a conformation as a guesstimate!!! these covers always confuse me too!!! could just as easily be green dom erdl or early woodland!!!