Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

kMT Chinese helmet

Article about: I want to share my find with you guys. I picked this helmet last weekend as far as i know is a chinese broadie made by Austin motor co. any other info will be greatly appreciated

Default kMT Chinese helmet

I want to share my find with you guys. I picked this helmet last weekend as far as i know is a chinese broadie
    made by Austin motor co. any other info will be greatly appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kMT Chinese helmet   kMT Chinese helmet  

kMT Chinese helmet   kMT Chinese helmet  

kMT Chinese helmet  

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

Never seen a Brodie style helmet with a Chinese Nationalist flash. Very interesting. (I've seen the german M35 versions.)

Sure there are others here with more knowledge than myself who can chime in.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That I would think is a very rare helmet.

Here are a couple of pictures of MkIIs in use.

kMT Chinese helmet

kMT Chinese helmet
    Chinese | The Few Good Men

Great find in any condition.
    Steve

I found the twin brother of mine!

Nice helmet!

kMT Chinese helmet

More pictures...

kMT Chinese helmet

kMT Chinese helmet

and some of my collection.

kMT Chinese helmet

MAP
    ?

Very nice. does it still have the liner?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice collection, could you also post pics of the bottom self 'blossom' helmets, they really hard to find.

Steve.

very rare find, so now I know the Chinese Nationalists did use WWII British MKII shells

I wonder if the Chinese Natiionalist army ever used the US M1917 or M1917A1?

Apologies for re-opening an old thread but DID the Chinese use the 1917 or 1917A?...I think the pics show something that ISN'T a Brit-made "brodie"-shaped lid. It looks like they DID use Brit MkIIs but that doesn't look like the only one they adopted.....

Hi Joseph,

I know this is a very old post but I’m interested so I thought I’d ask.

I mainly collect Japanese militaria but I’m becoming interested in chinese militaria (specifically Kuomintang) and I thought your collection was very interesting. Do you think you could give me some more information on chinese helmets? Also where did you find the ones in your collection? Because they are extremely rare aren’t they?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast