Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The lead for the unsuspecting lost couple

Article about: Hello gents, when im surfing and checking an indonesian airsoft enthusiast photos from one of a renown site. I stumble with his helmet along it's liner Annoyed from this ads?   And both

Lightbulb The lead for the unsuspecting lost couple

Hello gents, when im surfing and checking an indonesian airsoft enthusiast photos from one of a renown site. I stumble with his helmet along it's liner
    The lead for the unsuspecting lost coupleThe lead for the unsuspecting lost coupleThe lead for the unsuspecting lost coupleThe lead for the unsuspecting lost couple
    And both the same with my mysterious helmet and my mysterious liner . I think both of these is a couple like that airsoftman helmet. I guess i can breath easily when knowing some of mysterious collection have been solved or at least there's a clue of it.

great to see you have some closure on your mystery helmet i would say the airsofter prefers to wear the lighter liner especially since he has camouflaged it so well ,ive seen this pattern before on a jna yugoslavian people's army m59/85 helmet ,thanks, james

I see.
    And it's a bit relief indeed, but i still have 2 mysterious helmets though. I hope there'll be answer or at least lead for them.