Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M1 liner european made

Article about: Hi, Could someone help me determime manufacturer of this m1 liner. It is made from plastic, darker Green Color. It came with US steel helmet made by RJ stampings. The liner itself has snap o

Default M1 liner european made

Hi,
    Could someone help me determime manufacturer of this m1 liner. It is made from plastic, darker Green Color. It came with US steel helmet made by RJ stampings. The liner itself has snap on buttons for attaching sweat band which I think that makes it Dutch Army liner. But I not sure they are only one using that Kind of liner? Any other armies used this liner?
    Also you can read stocko markings on the snap on buttons, and on the crown of the liner is Said SH 90. What does that markings mean and what manufacturer is that?

Thanks for your time.M1 liner european madeM1 liner european madeM1 liner european made
    Last edited by Kamuflaza; 11-03-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Hi, i think you are right assuming that it's a Dutch lid, the markings on the liner stand for Schuberth (German manufacturer) and the 90 is the year of construction, so it's quite a late model.

Thanks for your answer.

Do you know maybe is any other european Army used this Schubert helmet liner with snap on band?

Quote by Kamuflaza View Post
    Thanks for your answer.

Do you know maybe is any other european Army used this Schubert helmet liner with snap on band?
    Not that i know of.