Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

m26 adrian helmet

Article about: hello all i picked this m26 up today at a car boot sale for 15bucks au. i think it was a good little buy i was going to get somthing to eat and i seen it in the back of the guys car. he said

Default m26 adrian helmet

hello all i picked this m26 up today at a car boot sale for 15bucks au. i think it was a good little buy i was going to get somthing to eat and i seen it in the back of the guys car. he said he dident no what type of helmet it was. i told him but i said all ive got on me was 10$ note and 5 in change and thats it so he said thats fine. just would like to no the liner on this. i no there a few different types but is this one a civil defence liner. and is it post war replacement. and would like to no where i can get a infantry badge for the front. where would the best place to look. thanks for looking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m26 adrian helmet   m26 adrian helmet  

m26 adrian helmet   m26 adrian helmet  

m26 adrian helmet   m26 adrian helmet  

m26 adrian helmet  

Default Re: m26 adrian helmet

Ebay would be the best place to look for a badge!
    But beware for replica's!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

ive been looking but couldent find one there a lot of these helmets on the market at moment with no plate badges on then so i think people have been buying them up. thanks

thats a cool find! the liner appears to be post WWII replacement since it's black synthetic material, the WWII liners were usually made of black leather, the metal retaining clips can be easily resewn

you can get a cheap repro Infantry badge

Military Antiques, Military Collectibles and Militaria French Adrian Helmet Badge: WWI & WWII IMA-USA.COM

Military Antiques, Military Collectibles and Militaria French Adrian Helmet WWI Era Flaming Bomb Badge: Steel IMA-USA.COM

ok thanks for the links ive been trying on the net for the half half hour to find somthing.

nice example geelong, i think dare i say it reproduction is the way to go for now untill you find a genuine one i cant tell them from original ones i too have a repo flaming bomb insignia on mine and was very pleased with the quality

I wonder why almost always the badge is being ripped off? I too had bought this type of helmetm26 adrian helmet

That's a great score for $15 mate! Well done.