Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

m26 french adrian helmet

Article about: greetings gang, just enlisted. guidance required on above topic. had these two shells in garage for ages. As you can see the shells differ in shape.the rear part of the crown comb also diffe

Default m26 french adrian helmet

greetings gang, just enlisted. guidance required on above topic. had these two shells in garage for ages.
    As you can see the shells differ in shape.the rear part of the crown comb also differs between the two, the end of the comb on the left shell has a pointed end whilst the shell on the right has a rounded blunter end.the securing rivets are domed on the left shell, flat on the right shell. the shell on the left has an inkstamp ? NICROMAC. both do not have badge plates, so no clues there. Thus, does the shape indicate manufacturer variation, timeline or country or...............any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks chaps

Default Re: m26 french adrian helmet

Hi Geoff, if you are struggling to post pics send them to me. Or read the guide posted in "FAQ" or in the helmet forum

Cheers, Ade.

Smile Re: m26 french adrian helmet

I never read the instructions accompanying PC games, that is why I am always getting shot !
    Attached Images Attached Images m26 french adrian helmet 

Default Re: m26 french adrian helmet

I have taken the pic from your album and added it here as it was a larger image. Sorry I cannot help you on the question.

Cheers, Ade.

Ataulfo
    ?

Hello, I'm from mexico and I need your help with a headset adrian, the seller sells and French but not if one is French or all are Mexican.
    If you know how they are identficarlos greatly appreciate.
    Greetings.
    But not as uploading pictures so they can see them.
    my email is carlos342009@live.com.mx please, contactense with me, it is very urgent

Do you guys know Ataulfo? I think his mail is fishy! I would not reply to him via his email.

If Ataulfo is legit, he will understand. Otherwise better safe than sorry!

Cheers,
    Emile

Ataulfo
    ?

Hello, I am a collector, in my country I find information about these helmets and the differences between the French and the Mexican, if it is that it is there, sold me a helmet adrian without logo, assuring that it is French but not is how to identify it, so I request your help

Have a look at this link. It is a very informative site and more than worth your while. The Mexican M35 Adrian is mentioned as well, but is still under construction, alas!

Good luck,
    Emile

.: World War Helmets - Casque Adrian modèle 26 :.
    Last edited by emileverbunt; 01-07-2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: additional information