Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Article about: I figured I'd better introduce myself here on the forum. My name is Scott and I live in the city of Two Rivers, Wisconsin right on the shores of Lake Michigan. I got interested in Militaria

?

Default Re: My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

hello !
    this would be a nice living room for me
    greets mike,lir2

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    they are some very nice M-1's both fixed & swivel bale i really like the medic ones. have you got any original D bale versions?????
    Thanks, my primary focus of collecting is Medical and Chaplain. I've got a few more medic lids to post and I'll get to the Chaplain lids. As for a D-loop?... still a dream.

?

Quote by lir2 View Post
    hello !
    this would be a nice living room for me
    greets mike,lir2
    It's really quite sad but, I can go into that room, throw on some Glenn Miller Big Band music and become lost in time.

?

A lot of them were in a battle being shot at, if they could talk!

Quote by Bugme View Post
    It's really quite sad but, I can go into that room, throw on some Glenn Miller Big Band music and become lost in time.
    Good grief...another weirdo (like me).
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Here's the highly detailed M1917 helmet of Melvin E. Hansen of the 61st Artillery, Battery E, Coastal Artillery Corps(CAC), 4th Gun Section. Melvin was born Jan. 20th, 1900 and was living in Idaho at the time he was drafted.

?

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Here's the highly detailed M1917 helmet of Melvin E. Hansen of the 61st Artillery, Battery E, Coastal Artillery Corps(CAC), 4th Gun Section. Melvin was born Jan. 20th, 1900 and was living in Idaho at the time he was drafted.
    Sorry, forgot the pictures.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

?

Relic 29th ID with faint remnants of NCO bar that was scraped off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

?

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Thanks, my primary focus of collecting is Medical and Chaplain. I've got a few more medic lids to post and I'll get to the Chaplain lids. As for a D-loop?... still a dream.
    cool i do like medic helmets i have a replica airborne D bale medic lid also wouldn't mind a chaplains one as well i know every soldier during the war went through hell but medics not matter what would always run in to the thick of it to help any injured man.

?

Here's a relic 3rd ID helmet and Hawley(equally relic) liner with crudely applied captains bars that I got quite some time back.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast