Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Article about: I figured I'd better introduce myself here on the forum. My name is Scott and I live in the city of Two Rivers, Wisconsin right on the shores of Lake Michigan. I got interested in Militaria

?

Default Re: My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

great pic's of your collection of lids & liners mate absolutely loving them keepm coming

?

Quote by WoodyUK View Post
    I feel like the 'largest' man in the world has just stood next to me at the urinals....... very inadequate!!!!

Thats an absolutely stunning M1 collection... and beautifully displayed! I love the uniforms too.

Thanks for sharing mate.
    Trust me, no matter how large someone is, there will always be someone larger. I have been in the position of feeling very inadequate myself among some very respected and yes, larger collections!

Bugme, you have an unbelievable collection. It is large and impressive. If i had read this thread first i would not have made a comment to you of fake m-1's. You are definately a fine collector in this field.

rgds, Tyrone

?

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Bugme, you have an unbelievable collection. It is large and impressive. If i had read this thread first i would not have made a comment to you of fake m-1's. You are definately a fine collector in this field.

rgds, Tyrone
    Not a problem Ty! I'm the new helmet guy on this forum and you folks don't know me. For all you knew, I was a 17 year old just getting started instead of a 50 year old who is forgetting everything he's learned since he was 17!

As I stated somewhere else on this forum: "There are no experts, only students at different levels of learning."

Quote by Bugme View Post
    As I stated somewhere else on this forum: "There are no experts, only students at different levels of learning."
    I like that.....

?

This is the Helmet-Uniform grouping of Captain Fred Brandt, 82nd Airborne. you can see his helmet at the base of the display, his Hawley liner is sitting on top of the mannequin. You can also see his dress uniform behind his field uniform.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

?

Captain Brandts helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

?

Captain Brandt himself!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

?

WWI 101st Sanitation Train, ID'd to Pvt. William Thompson

?

Close-up of insignia. This helmet was so mint that I had to spend hours studying it and testing to verify it's authenticity. It's the real deal and I'm pleased!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast