Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Article about: I figured I'd better introduce myself here on the forum. My name is Scott and I live in the city of Two Rivers, Wisconsin right on the shores of Lake Michigan. I got interested in Militaria

Default Re: My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Thanks for all the compliments from everyone here. I'm glad to see there is someone else here who likes the old roll top desks! My favorite aspect of the desk is the: "out of sight out of mind" feature. If that thing had been opened you would have seen my true failure at keeping a neat desk!

Anyhow, I'll be posting some more of my helmets here in the next few days.
    Sounds great,looking forward to seeing more! (the inside of the RT too...if possible

?

I like my ROLL top desk, sometimes I forget whats in there

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    cool i do like medic helmets i have a replica airborne D bale medic lid also wouldn't mind a chaplains one as well i know every soldier during the war went through hell but medics not matter what would always run in to the thick of it to help any injured man.
    Hi Nick

Fantastic collection I also like the background poster..Is that one of Luis Royo paintings??

?

Here's one that I just sold but, was a neat one anyhow. WWII 1st Army engineers helmet ID'd to Pfc. James Meyer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

?

WWII Navy Flag Officers Helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

I am just starting collecting US militaria and this is exciting and there is so many different thing out there ,Your collection just made me dream for a bit and it 's telling a story with every piece .
    Love it

Frenchy

?

Quote by frenchy View Post
    I am just starting collecting US militaria and this is exciting and there is so many different thing out there ,Your collection just made me dream for a bit and it 's telling a story with every piece .
    Love it

Frenchy
    This is so true Frenchy, I don't know all the stories but, you know that each piece has one and that's where my romanticism and imagination kicks in.

Reg
    ?

Nicely selected and presented items! Youve some gems there!

Reg

that is a mighty fine collection!!

?

Quote by Reg View Post
    Nicely selected and presented items! Youve some gems there!

Reg
    Thanks, i think that presentation means nearly as much as the item. A nice helmet may look even nicer if properly displayed. Contrariwise, a poor display can take away from an otherwise nice looking helmet.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast