Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Article about: I figured I'd better introduce myself here on the forum. My name is Scott and I live in the city of Two Rivers, Wisconsin right on the shores of Lake Michigan. I got interested in Militaria

?

Smile My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

I figured I'd better introduce myself here on the forum. My name is Scott and I live in the city of Two Rivers, Wisconsin right on the shores of Lake Michigan. I got interested in Militaria as a kid back in the 60's watching Rat Patrol, Combat, Garrisons Guerrilla's etc. I started my actual collection in the early 70's and have been building it since then. I'm a moderator in the Helmet and Protective Gear section of the USMF and go by the same forum name over there. Below is a round the room synopsis of my collection, I'll post close-ups as time permits.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

My Helmet Collection... My Introduction   My Helmet Collection... My Introduction  

Default Re: My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Hi Scott and Welcome!!!,

I just had to say that your collection is absolutely stunning!!! That's one of the finest U.S helmet groupings i've ever seen, wait 'til Nick D sees those babies.

Seriously Impressed, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Scott and Welcome!!!,

I just had to say that your collection is absolutely stunning!!! That's one of the finest U.S helmet groupings i've ever seen, wait 'til Nick D sees those babies.

Seriously Impressed, Ned.
    And I'm seriously humbled by your compliments. Thanks Ned!

Incredible setup "Pops"...wonderful layout. When are you going to send me a plane ticket so I can lock myself in there for a few days...huh???
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Incredible setup "Pops"...wonderful layout. When are you going to send me a plane ticket so I can lock myself in there for a few days...huh???
    When will I "send" you a plane ticket??? To stick with your collecting interest... my answer is: When pigs fly.

?

im just speechless right now that's just about the best collection of US M1's i have had the pleasure of seeing im just overwhelmed right now almost tearful i feel honored thank you very much sharing

Thumbs up Re: My Helmet Collection... My Introduction

Hi Bugme

Welcome to the forum, those look great...

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Quote by NickD View Post
    im just speechless right now that's just about the best collection of US M1's i have had the pleasure of seeing im just overwhelmed right now almost tearful i feel honored thank you very much sharing
    Thanks Nick, your compliments are appreciated! My wife gets tearful also when she realizes how much money I've invested.

?

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Bugme

Welcome to the forum, those look great...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Greetings to you also! This seems to be a very well designed and populated forum!

?

do i see some early fiber liners in a couple of those M1's something i would love to add to my collection but they're not easy to get hold of in the uk & when they do come up they're well expensive even in really poor condition

Bugme
    Thanks Nick, your compliments are appreciated! My wife gets tearful also when she realizes how much money I've invested.
    i bet she dose

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast