Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My latest helmet :D

Article about: Hey all! Thought I would share my latest helmet with you all! I have wanted one of these ACH/MICH for yonders and Finally got one as a Birthday present haha Now my US collection is complete!

?

Default My latest helmet :D

Hey all! Thought I would share my latest helmet with you all! I have wanted one of these ACH/MICH for yonders and Finally got one as a Birthday present haha Now my US collection is complete! I am desperate to find a genuine issue digital cover in as new condition as possible so if anyone knows where I can get one please let me know! I am willing to pay the price! The issue reversible desert/woodland cover I will sell. Its complete no damage although the pattern is quite faded. The helmet is Gentex manufactured dated 2009 size medium used but like brand new in my opinion even came with instruction manual £130 delivered! I am one very happy camper! Cheers! Sean. My latest helmet :DMy latest helmet :DMy latest helmet :D

Default Re: My latest helmet :D

Lovely! Id love a mich helmet to add to my collection! Happy belated birthday by the way!

?

they look good when all decked out

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world...ch-lid-135258/

Quote by NickD View Post
    Now you're just rubbing salt in the wounds! Great set up Nick

?

I am jealous Nick! That helmet looks the mutts nuts! I do want that digital cover bad although want to try and avoid ordering from abroad but feel inevitably I will have to! Thanks edelweiss birthday is tomorrow anyway I was extra good so post man gave me my present early haha. Cheers! Sean.

?

Congrats Sean, great pick up.

Brad.

?

Quote by seandm View Post
    I am jealous Nick! That helmet looks the mutts nuts! I do want that digital cover bad although want to try and avoid ordering from abroad but feel inevitably I will have to! Thanks edelweiss birthday is tomorrow anyway I was extra good so post man gave me my present early haha. Cheers! Sean.
    i know what you mean its a pain to have to order parts from over seas but unfortunately this stuff rarely turns up in the UK as with mine i got the helmet from a UK seller but i had to order all the other parts from sellers in the US.

?

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Now you're just rubbing salt in the wounds! Great set up Nick
    heres a little more rubbing Kevlar corner LOL sorry couldn't resist

?

Haha... That is impressive Nick! Just gonna pop round to drool over your collection :P If I had a display that impressive I would not be able to resist the temptation to show it off either! Fantastic lot you have there! I used to only be interested in WW2 helmets but I am slowly becoming more obsessed with the more recent and current issue Brit & US stuff especially the PASGT helmets they just look too cool on display! Yeah I am hoping maybe if I order just a cover at least I wont get hit with customs tax as its a small item but when I have ordered from the states a few times in the past I have to pay around £40 in customs fees which is just shocking! Cheers! Sean.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast