Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

my serbian m89 lid

Article about: hi guys i dont think this belongs in this subforum as its composite not steel but ill share it with you anyway the paint has peeled in places but apart from that its in good shape enjoy ,jam

Default my serbian m89 lid

hi guys i dont think this belongs in this subforum as its composite not steel but ill share it with you anyway the paint has peeled in places but apart from that its in good shape enjoy ,james my serbian m89 lidmy serbian m89 lidmy serbian m89 lidmy serbian m89 lid

Default Re: my serbian m89 lid

my serbian m89 lidmy serbian m89 lidmy serbian m89 lidmy serbian m89 lid

my YUGO M89 Police helmet with red star

Thanks, both of you, for sharing.....something new for me to do a little studying on tonight......

battle gear thanks for sharing your example and russ i bet you and your son will be hunting for an example of this type of composite helmet now for your collection its a nice one to have i purchased mine from italy im not sure of the ballistic qualities though but it looks great with the cammo cover thanks james

Yes James, always something new to add the the ever growing list, problem is, the kids list of helmets and mine are quite different. We have couple new helmets we are expecting in the mail any time now, depending on customs, will share them when they arrive.

i will look forward to you posting some pics russ

Will do James, along with a few other trickets we've picked up over the past couple of months.