Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some ID help with this one

Article about: I first thought this helmet was from Belgium but its not, is there a M1 expert(s) that can tell me more? Thanks Oh yes and everybody a happy new 2013

Default Need some ID help with this one

I first thought this helmet was from Belgium but its not, is there a M1 expert(s) that can tell me more?

Thanks

Oh yes and everybody a happy new 2013

Need some ID help with this oneNeed some ID help with this one

Default Re: Need some ID help with this one

More and detailed photos would be a big help. Why exactly do you belive this is not a Belgian helmet? Again, unable to tell from the photos provided but the Belgians did however produce a navy blue (dark blue) helmet and liner that was void of the tri-color decal. This seems to fit the bill.

Regards,

Russ

Default Re: Need some ID help with this one

Quote by MySonsDad View Post
    More and detailed photos would be a big help. Why exactly do you belive this is not a Belgian helmet? Again, unable to tell from the photos provided but the Belgians did however produce a navy blue (dark blue) helmet and liner that was void of the tri-color decal. This seems to fit the bill.

Regards,

Russ
    No don't got any more because its already sold so we have to do with these two photo's, I thought that because I tried search for information by the Belgian M1 clones but could not find any. (Or I am looking at the wrong places) Anyway's thanks for clearing things up about this helmet, I belief your right.

Cheerszz