Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

Article about: this is my last helmet for my collection. m 59/85 yugoslavian helmet.

?

Default Re: New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

For a split second it looked like a Japanese helmet from the front, even has the little star. I wonder if they got the basic idea from them. ohhh..I've been awake too long.. I like this model, I haven't encountered one yet. Thanks for sharing.

Default combat photos of the Yugo M59 / 85 helmet in use

?? ? ?????????. ?????????? 1991-1995 ?????

here are some interesting Yugo wartime photos showing the helmet used in combat photos from the war
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85   New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85  

New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85  

great photos BG as always,keep them comming

People said that the problem with that helm was that they were all the same size. But its one of the best helmets for protection IMO.

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    People said that the problem with that helm was that they were all the same size. But its one of the best helmets for protection IMO.
    the shell size on the Yugo M59 / 85 does seem kind of small and compact , I wear a large helmet size and it's still a little too small for me

the East German M56/71 stahlhelm size III shell fits me perfectly

New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

Yrs. ago such helmets of the JNA, (Jugoslovenska narodna armija / Југословенска народна армија), were offered at flea markets here in Austria for really small money.

Meanwhile they´re going up to Euro´s 50,-- (even more ! ...), and it´s not that easy to find them now.

Here I want to show you this, heavilly carried, NE-44/85

?

"Yrs. ago such helmets of the JNA, (Jugoslovenska narodna armija / Југословенска народна армија), were offered at flea markets here in Austria for really small money.

Meanwhile they´re going up to Euro´s 50,-- (even more ! ...), and it´s not that easy to find them now.

Here I want to show you this, heavilly carried, NE-44/85"

I am surprised to read these Helmets are becoming scarce, that is interesting to know, and great example Riebert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2